Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

Question novella.ca - reading your potential buyers?

Hey,

New here, first time seller.

I own the above domain from a previous project that is no longer active. I decided to approach a Canadian company who I believe could benefit to simplifying from their current domain to novella.ca - 'lo and behold they are interested and asked me my price.

Any advice on pricing a domain when you have someone who has expressed interest? It looks like they have just been operating since 2015 and only have about 5000 followers on instagram, so not a big established company by any means. Any value in holding out to see if their company expands and the domain becomes more valuable to them? Thanks in advance for the input.

I'd ask somewhere around $750-$850, settle for no less than $550. US funds only, like all other commodities.
    Most other extensions are taken.
    Dictionary word.

How much did you pay for it?
    Selling:GrowVids.com
    HackerPC.com
    LagunaMortgages.com

The previous purchaser did not renew, so I just watched and waited and pick it up for $20 CAD when it became available. This was back in 2014.

Thanks for the input - I was thinking I might go in around $750 CAD, but that was a bit of a wild guess.