Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CIRA Member

You don't think I know this was a scam from the very start. Come on, do you know who you are talking to. Your scam is all over the internet. You must be retarded! Have a good day.
    Have a good day! Hope you guys got a laugh.

CIRA Member

and learned this scam if you have not yet seen it. Scammers try to play off of emotion. They will pressure you. They will first appear proffessional but with half a brain you can see their mistakes.

CIRA Member

When I did something similar and called him out as the scammer he was (was another guy IIRC), he still responded, but his answers contained swearwords ;-)

got the same dialogue from the same guys about 2 weeks ago
    InternetShop.ca ... your one stop shop for domain names, email, web hosting, and site builders

CIRA Member

I was excited for about a minute at the prospect of a sale. They prey on beginners, so that is why I posted it. I will assume scams will get more sophisticated.

CIRA Member

LOL, swearwords... That's a sure way to make your scam work.

haha, i wouldnt pay 100k for the entire .mobi extension. this guy has spammed me a number of times, i have those emails filtered to spam

thanks for the heads up and the mo on the scammers! im finding this forum to be a gold mine of knowledge on the dn game.

im unclear of how the scam would have played out, even if you were to get a 3rd party appraisal? what exactly is he trying to trick you in to?

as a beginner if i received such interest from a potential buyer i likely would have cooperated (cautiously as always) untill there was some form of payment received, or untill my patience ran out.