Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

Driving Traffic To my Domain?

Please someone i need your help here, how can i increase the traffic on my domain that is not parked?

Thanks for your help.

Get more traffic to your website. Well that's the question everybody wants to know isn't it. First of all, what do you mean by it is NOT parked? I assume you mean it's pointed to a website? In that case you can increase traffic in many ways. I suggest you do some research in what's possible and try to implement a few tactics. Here are a couple:

- Create quality content that people want.
    - Work on your SEO (both on and off page)
    - Use social media
    - Advertise

Once you get going with this, you probably have more specific questions that we can help you with. Good luck.
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian

Thanks Alot! though, i meant domain name not a website?

Administrator CIRA Member

Unless the domain is developed, there isn't a way to drive traffic? Unless you pay for traffic to be sent to your domain.
    Follow us on Twitter