PDA

View Full Version : syringe.ca

LEGEND
07-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Hey I recently hand regged this domain and would like to know what people think!

David
07-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Never is a bad idea to register a dictionary word. It all depends on what you want to do with it, sell it or develop it. There isn't too many companies that focuses only on syringes and not so many buyers of syringes only. You're kind of stock with a domain that you can't develop and a domain that you can't sell to an established company. All you can try to do is sell it to another beginner who might think what you thought. You bought cheap, sell cheap and get a few more domains. Best of luck.

P.S. I did get lucky a few times with domains that I didn't think I would make much money with and did ok. I also have few hundred domains I thought I would do great and still own with no offers. Get into a niche you might want to develop, worse case you sell everything to one buyer one day or you develop and make the money your competitors could have made.

theinvestor
07-09-2016, 10:10 AM
LEGEND,

Most domains can find an owner, sometimes that owner is YOU. The price of a domain is all about potential and sometimes you are the one that will drive that potential. I would say it's worth registration cost right now but that doesn't mean it won't change in the future. For a beginner you are moving in the right direction, sometimes in domains you have to get lucky. You can get lucky if you do your research and think outside of the box.

Good luck to you.

LEGEND
07-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Thanks for your advice!