PDA

View Full Version : Please appraise NeckInjury dawt ca.

dtagr
03-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi all! I could use some help with this one as to asking amount and potential sales price. There are a lot of injury lawyers in Canada even though tort limitations kinda suck. I haven't found a lot of comparables.

Thanks for your help and please don't index the name.

NeckInjury dawt ca

MapleOne
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM
HeHeHe, for some reason your post reminds me of Randy on American Idol.

Nice domain name but it's pretty limited to neck injuries. If I was an injury lawyer I would pay big for a name like injuries dawg ca. (damn there goes my American Idol mentality again) :D

canuck
03-20-2012, 09:47 PM
May be worth something to a law firm as an easy-to-remember name to promote (as opposed to something like johnsondavidsmithandassociates.ca)

These type of names probably do better in the US... If you have ever watched TV while travelling in the US, you'll notice half the commercials are for dui & personal injury lawyers, and the other half are for medication

I don't think we're at that point yet were Canadian lawyers are chasing ambulances (or maybe they are)...

theinvestor
03-21-2012, 07:34 AM
There is definitely value to the name. Any name that a lawyer may have interest in has value IMO.

If the name gets traffic too that's even a bigger bonus, but the truth is you can develop and create traffic on your own.

I can see an end user paying mid $x,xxx +

dtagr
03-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks for your appraisals.:cool: I was thinking low $xxxx - mid $xxxx all along.