PDA

View Full Version : icehut.ca

ariss
02-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Any feedback is appreciated. What would you do with it?

Thanks

:: Related thread:: http://www.dnc.ca/showthread.php?1437-IceHutRental.ca

Yev
02-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Try to sell it to ontariosportsmanblog.com. lol

BIN ---> $1.5 Billion. lol

Paxtor
02-18-2013, 11:05 AM
hahaha

well, if it were mine, i would sell it. End user would either sell pre-fab icehuts (if they exist?) or rentals or charters. Or maybe it could be a blog or forum for ice fishing enthusiasts (less likely). i might be wrong here, but i dont see this sport being a big money sport. You dont need a boat or anything expensive.

icehutrentals
02-18-2013, 11:17 PM
On lake nipissing alone over 200 million dollars are spent on ice fishing every single season. It is a multi billion dollar business in which portable ice huts built by companies like Clam, Frabill, Subzero and Eskimo rake in millions in sales every year. Do not underesitmate how much ice fishing fanatics will spend! I would like to buy the name if I could afford it. I've spent 2,000 this season alone just on equipment a 500 dollar ice hut, a 350 dollar ice hut, 3 240 dollar heaters, 200 in ice rods, 200 in lures, thousands in gas n propane, 300 in bait.... just give you an idea of what we spend and I plan to buy that much and more again next november/december.

icehutrentals
02-18-2013, 11:44 PM
At some point in my career I'd like to develop my own line of ice huts. I know how to build them better. I would use icehut.ca to develop a internet destination to build demand and sales for a better built ice hut.

Paxtor
02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
200 million? where did you get that figure? I'd be surprised if North Bay's GDP is over 500 million.

ariss
02-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Try to sell it to ontariosportsmanblog.com. lol
BIN ---> $1.5 Billion. lol

That would certainly be the best offer to accept! :D

hahaha
well, if it were mine, i would sell it. End user would either sell pre-fab icehuts (if they exist?) or rentals or charters. Or maybe it could be a blog

My thoughts as well -- sell it! I don't necessarily envision the name working well for a rental operation, but could be used for a pre-fab company, and certainly it would work well as some type of a blog/news...

At some point in my career I'd like to develop my own line of ice huts. I know how to build them better. I would use icehut.ca to develop a internet destination to build demand and sales for a better built ice hut.

Your own line of ice hut? :eek:

I suppose that you could develop your own better-built ice hut, as you do seem very practical...

Hey, thanks everyone for your responses.

Waldo
02-20-2013, 06:00 PM
I love the site www.icehuts.ca. Beautiful photography. I live in PEI and ice fishing is big here too. Saw an ice hut the other day with a satellite dish on it ;-)

icehutrentals
02-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Sold

theinvestor
02-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Congrats!

icehutrentals
03-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks! IceHut.ca is pulling weight now, as typing it into your browser will bring you to Ontario's BEST Fishing, Hunting and Outdoors Forum. It took approximately 5 days from when it made it into my godaddy account for the forwarding to work.