PDA

View Full Version : Leftover.ca - Construction classifieds for contractors and homeowners

ariss
04-29-2011, 08:02 PM
Leftover.ca is a Construction Classifieds website for contractors and homeowners who want to sell or buy construction materials left after any home improvement project. It is completely FREE to become a member of the site and post as many ads as desired.

Are you a contractor or builder? Create a FREE company profile to help generate leads for your business!

Leftover.ca gives you access to FREE Alerts which will notify users via email if the specific item of interest was posted in their area. With a unique search system, users can find items according to the area code and radius, allowing users to find construction leftovers as close as a 1km radius around any postal code in Canada.

Leftover.ca was created by the group of contractors and "green living" activists in February 2011 with the goal of reducing the amount of construction garbage in our landfill sites.

theinvestor
04-29-2011, 09:12 PM
nice looking site!

theinvestor
04-03-2013, 08:27 AM
I just thought I would bump this thread because I found something pretty cool on it. The money generated from Advertising goes to SickKids which I think is a great idea...

"By purchasing advertising on our website between October 3d, 2012 until September 30th, 2013 you can help make a difference in a life of a sick child. Starting at only $1 per day you can choose the cost yourself. Although, we have around 1 million page-views a year, we cannot promise you big profits after this Advertising Campaign, but, we can guarantee that its great deal for you and BIG DEAL FOR MANY KIDS."

http://leftover.ca/advertising/?city=advertising