Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

Thread: GiftsForGags.ca

GiftsForGags.ca

What the hell am I going to do with this domain name, I cannot stick it into any of my catagories.

Don't know why I registered it, must have been possessed for a moment.

Will trade for a GOOD Canada or Maple themed domain.

Does anyone think it has value?

no value but maybe you can set up a gag shop but not sure it is worth the effort

Moderator CIRA Member

I'm kinda gagging on this domain...

I can see value for someone who wants to set up shop for gags/pranks/funny tee-shirts. Which is where Derrick was going with it. Maybe you can forumlate some candy that will make you gag and try to sell it online. The only thing that pops into my head is that Harry Potter scene where they eat simulated vomit candy. Just in time for Halloween!
    100% Canadian

Jen, not gag as in gagging

Gag as in JOKE

An internet store selling prank or joke items, its a niche domain similar to what www.ThinkGeek.com did.

Moderator CIRA Member

I know, I was just trying to be humourous....sorry if i offended. I actually like it. Thats why i suggested a store for pranks....

Ive heard of thinkgeek, i actually buy stuff from their site There is a particular market for that...specifically in Canada. I usually have to pay shipping to Canada for thinkgeek. The shipping gets expensive!
    100% Canadian

I NEVER get offended Jen, I'm way too laid back. Especially over a lame domain name

Lots bigger fish to fry..... you don't have to worry about mincing words with me I've been on forums too long and things just bounce off.

Like I said.... why the hell did I register that name? where is the scratch my head emoticon?

Administrator CIRA Member

The good thing is you didn't pay that much for it.
    Follow us on Twitter