Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

View Poll Results: How many registrars do you have domains registered with?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

1 14.29%

1 14.29%

1 14.29%

1 14.29%
  • 5+

3 42.86%
    Administrator CIRA Member

How many registrars do you have domains registered with?

Vote above and discuss below!
    Follow us on Twitter

I now have a total of over 900 domains at Hover and I'm kind of frustrated at the bulk tools. I want to be able to forward about 675 domains to my MapleDots site but that is the one feature I cannot do in bulk. I don't have the time to manually edit that many domains and this frustrates me to no end.

I am considering moving 675 Domains to another registrar that will give me a good price and has proper bulk tools. I was considering TigerDomains but they only do .ca's and I have almost 300 .com's.

I have three separate accounts with Hover to keep my businesses separate. With so many domains its easy to overlook one and that could be catastrophic for one of my other businesses.

So my answer is one, but I'm looking to change that fairly soon.

Administrator CIRA Member

I actually have my domains spread among many different registrars. It's not always a good thing to have all your domains in one place. Plus because I am an active participant in TBR it seems that the domains will always end up in different places. In the survey I put 5+ but I am actually near the 10 mark.

Maple, I would shop around and see who can give you the best deal. I actually like having my .CA's and .COM's separate. I don't like having my .COM domains at a Canadian Registrar but that is just me. The reason is because most of my .COM sales are not to Canadians.
    Follow us on Twitter