Welcome to DNC.ca

DNC.ca is a free community for domain name owners, buyers and website developers. Once registered, you can list your domains for sale, post topics to other Canadian domainers and learn more about the domain industry. Take a moment and join Canada's best domain name forum. - Join Today!

Looking for JV partner.

Looking for JV partner to help develop some of my names. By providing you an opportunity to play with some decent quality names, you would provide the opportunity for me to learn how to develop a name. You would enjoy a majority of the monthly profits to compensate for your creativity and hard work. Any agreements will of course need to be formalized.

PM if interested, please include links to sites you currently operate. We can discuss specific names in private. They won't be premiums but they aren't junk either.

Just a thought but most people prefer working in one area or another. It might work better if you laid out the areas you are most interested in based on your domains.

My interests would be shaped by the names that were chosen. My partner would be responsible for building, maintaining and hosting the sites backend and pretty face, thus the majority share of monthly revenues. I would be writing copy and articles, selecting affiliate products,approaching advertisers,marketing the site (basically the non-technical stuff).

The names I am thinking of vary between health and fitness,legal,mortgage,poker,possibly others.

I'm only willing to work together on one name. If I like the work you have done, I'll provide a list of names and you select one.

I hope that clarifies things. I'll continue to answer as best I can given the public nature of the forum.

Are you still looking here? Oh well, sending you a PM regardless

Still looking for a JV partner. Here are some new regs - if you like what you see send me a PM.

coldflu
    babyvideos
    nomonthlyfees
    torontoclean
    vancouverleather
    salonhair
    labiareduction
    vaginaltightening
    metroprinters
    flaky
    flowersfast
    Last edited by dtagr; 09-14-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: forgot one

So, you are looking for free SEO ?

I'm sorry, will you be forwarding domains to your partners hosting? splitting profits or the possible domain sale?
    More details needed.